Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Do I know you!

Hello there, yes, nice to meet you, i Don't know you but i still say hello, not out of my non-existent polite nature, or because i don't want you to leave your hand hanging for that despicable hand-shake, but because of sheer hypocrisy. I despise people doing the same, working the circuit, shaking hands all over, i hope they get a sore thumb and can't chat online with their foreign female friends online who are probably guys thinking of how stupid their asian so-called friends are. I disgress now!

What is it with this need to go out of your way to shake hands with strangers, to need to make polite conversation which is almost always awkward, awkward is fun, but nobody cares what you all think about the financial markets today. But, no, you all cannot resist from striking up a conversation just for the sake of it, get high, be sober for 6 months, I will be indifferent. I will not sit down and wring your hand, just before you leave, fulfill the necessary formalities by complementing your too-tight, sub-standard clothes, nope, nothing doing. Is it too tough to comprehend the look of aggression which i give you all, how can you insinuate that to be, my wish to make acquaintances with you. You may work there, study there, drop all the names you can, how can you ever meet somebody without dropping names, maybe you need a bib to stop drooling on the names you have already heard. Sigh, why do you need to spout out meaningless names for me to ooh aah, do you really know Douche bag no.1 , no.2 too! I will not respond in kind, i have no need to be friendly with you, to crave your business card to add your contact no. to my rolodex. Yet you persist in getting to know me, taking a hint to get lost, can't your apparently thick head understand that.

I will not call you back, will not return your calls, they should have a separate section for people of your type. Bravo on finding somebody else to bother, i have no need of you inflicting your views on my indifferent demeanor, they say agreeing with an idiot is better than trying to drill common sense into him, but in your case, all your cases, i will definitely choose the latter. Think of it as a kind of sport, toying away with your type- boors all of you, unfashionable and overtly sociable. This feels, looks and smells like a rant- i do hope this gets the point across.

No comments: