I like order as much as everybody, keep everything straightforward, the pre-determined order of activities set in stone, do it, done, that’s how it seems nice. But, where would be the fun in that.
Being in order, following the list to please people, ‘think out of the box’ belongs to the order too, a recent addition, but belonging to the order nonetheless. How would it be to not think, but do, oh wait, been there done that. It seems like everything follows an order, there is always a pattern to the madness, may not be visible at first, but bit by bit you get it. Does it seem fair, probably not, probably never to follow the list, tick off the items as and when you do then.
But who cares about the list, who thinks about the order (Though, subconsciously I do), I believe in chaos. It makes all things good, if not better; provides the silver lining to what I do. It may not make the world a better place to live in, stop China and US doing what they do, but it adds a certain much-missed element to it.
Vacuous thoughts bordering on the abstract surrounding what I feel about when I do, whatever I do. Slow down, staring at everything moving in slow motion, people running around, into each other, papers flying about, while I stand in the middle of it all, spectator of the chaos taking place, gives a whole superhuman feel, doesn’t it!
Taking the blame for it all is not as despicable, when you know, that chaos is what makes it all worth it, you get the work done whatever it takes, but the chaos is what makes it transcendental, frees it from the impediments faced on an all too regular basis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment