Friday, December 12, 2008

Bleeding Words-“whtflsbrissss”

I gaze up on the ceiling, there isn’t much to see. A coat of white, shiny stuff, it looks funky at 3 am. ‘Funky’, you must be wondering, out of all the words in the dictionary, I had to choose that word!! Anyways, tv sucks right about now, books naah, I would rather spend my time on them during the day when I actually have some work to do. Im bleeding, oh crap, m bleeding but its words- Its like a slow but steady trickle of them as you empty a freshly washed glass, switch off the shower and the sort/like. Its bleeding while I listen to the Almost famous soundtrack. Nice movie ehh, “rsdfdfss” aargh Im straying off the point as my words bleed..

I watched in bruges yesterday, it was nice. Just watch the movie for the God save our Queen accent, if for nothing else. ”frsfs” Still bleeding words. Read “the tales of beetle the bard” yesterday; It’s finally over, Rowling wrote it all in the better part of our lives. It was her characters which helped us make it through the tumultuous school years. I was in the 6th- fast forward 7 years- I am here, Going through another school of life. They pretend to teach us, we pretend to study with eager expressions on our faces, gazing at our watches for the end of the day. “waefada” Im just gonna ignore the words, by putting a fictional bandage on them. We all watched “Friends”, all admired them, tried to get allegedly dysfunctional people like them in a dysfunctional world!! Easy, nahh it isn’t. Almost all the words in my word document have red and green wriggly lines under them, highly irritating, but adds colour to my colourless bleeding. ”sfdf” Tokio hotel is nice too, they seem to be bleeding words but in a fun way as do all musicians.

Enough about the bleeding words. The world is bleeding all over, the cut of a razor on your cheek, the paper cut while flipping through pine fresh smelling new books, the scrape of knees while sliding to reach our ground. The innocent blood stains, our blood rises, someone falls, somebody else rises. The yin and yang of our world continues to symbolise people’s lives throughout. ”fsef” Murphy’s Law of averages seems a mere copy of that age old concept. So we all are, a copy of somebody else, somebody a copy of ourselves, everything overlaps each other. Everybody is connected whether they know it or not, the world is not so small, it is just that our lives are so large that they encompass the world. 6 degrees of separation-hah. Too small to actually show the connections.”fasafaf”.

The words, they are beginning to flow………. Wait, wait, I got an IV. Im back in business guys, I apologise for the indiscriminate ramblings and hope they entertained you while I was running my digits over the keys of my computer. Now the words will really flow, corny line but yeah..

No comments: